Tuesday, May 5, 2009

80 words!

I am a proud momma! I did a list of Jocelyn's words yesterday and came up with 80 words/phrases. Wow, those vocabularies grow so quickly. Here are her words/phrases:
Swing
Up
Get up (loves to tell daddy that in the morning)
higher (when we are swinging)
down
eat
more
mommy
daddy
baby
puppy
dog
milk
Cole
papa
grammy
sheep
cow
bull
horse (which she constantly calls Nee)
do it (code for Mommy do it)
me
mine
hi
help
all done
cracker
apple
peas
please
water
bottle
Matt
Cup
Duck
Chair
cheese
coat
shoe
sock
nose
mouth
ear
eye
toe
feet
hair
"belly" button
tummy
hand
cheek
doll
teeth
night
bye
out
highchair
ball
color
car
in
no
uhhuh
walk
Thank you (has been a sign for the longest time but finally she voiced it yesterday)
rope
whoa
ride (can you tell her daddy is a team roper with those three words :)
two
one
green
open
blocks
hat
go
here you go
see ya
toast
seat
kiss

1 comment:

Dana said...

Good grief! I could write all of Alli's words on a post-it note! You have quite the talker. :)