Monday, September 29, 2008

Jocelyn is ONE!!!


Today my baby girl turned one! It is hard to believe I have been a mom for a whole year! She has given us much joy and we had a great birthday party for her on Saturday. She started eating her cake with a fork and ended up using her hands and made a big mess of her face and hands as was expected! She is getting her first year molars and still trying to figure out the walking thing. She walks a few steps but hasn't gotten the whole balance thing figured out. She opened all of her gifts and was actually interested in the gifts and not just the tissue paper. I was impressed by that.


Today, on her birthday, she got to stay home with mom and then when dad got home she got to go on a horseback ride. While they did that I started painting a kitchen set that my dad made for me when I was two so Jocelyn can use it.

No comments: