WHEW! I am exhausted but VERY happy! Last week my brother came and walled in a bedroom in the basement, put shingles on our shed and built a step for our deck (Levi did help with some of that too!). We hosted a BBQ for the Mothers of Young Children group I lead at church on Monday of this week during our break from home remodeling. Then yesterday and today my mom and dad came and painted our bathroom, repainted part of the basement (since I found the exact match of cream), and doubled our closet space by moving the existing bar and adding another one underneath it. I LOVE the extra closet space. If any of you have a traditional closet of sliding doors and one rod, it is amazing the space you can have if you just add another bar. I now have room for all the maternity clothes! Poor Levi, I took up all the additional space!
I hope we don't have any more projects coming up in the near future. We crammed a lot into a short time period and I am exhausted! Not that I did any of the back breaking labor but you know watching it was tough :)

No comments:
Post a Comment