
We will be having an addition to the family around February 2nd, 2010. We had our first ultrasound at 10 weeks last week. The pictures aren't very defined but we did get to see the baby wiggle some and hear the heartbeat at 172. It is amazing to see God's handiwork. Today I had to go shopping for some different shirts that can conceal the tummy that has developed much more quickly with this second pregnancy! These past few weeks I have begun to feel much better. Jocelyn did great with baby Tristan at a BBQ last night. I think she thought of him as a live doll which she has just recently taken too. I am hoping that interest sticks through the addition of the neighbor baby, a cousin and also her sibling! I hope to keep this baby's sex a surprise this whole pregnancy. I am not usually good at surprises but I really would like to try. It also means I have to keep Levi from doing any ultrasounds after week 18. We have the unusual ability to check on the baby whenever we want so it is hard not to peek. Say a prayer that we keep our resolve!!! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment