Levi and I are planning our 7th Anniversary trip to Colorado Springs. I am very excited about getting away on a vacation. We haven't taken a vacation for 3 years when we traveled to a friend's wedding in Arkansas and went to Nashville, TN (Happy upcoming anniversary Courtney and Brandon). My wonderful mother-in-law suggested she take off work and watch Jocelyn so we could get away for our anniversary. Of course we thought that was a great idea! We are now beginning to realize this is our time of freedom before we have another newborn and the demands of breast feeding kick in.
I booked a hotel room for the first night (bummer I can't use the hot tub!) and then a bed and breakfast for the following 3 nights. I am excited about trying a bed and breakfast but alittle nervous at the same time as it is definitely more personal than a hotel. In my search I discovered not all have private bathrooms...yikes! In the world of master baths, I was really not comfortable sharing a bathroom with total strangers. Rest assured we found one with a private bath. We are planning on visiting the Royal Gorge, the Focus on the Family campus, Seven Falls and a ranch that has a barbeque/show each evening in the summer. I am looking forward to taking it easy. Hoping we can sleep past our 6:30 am usual wake up call, catch up on some reading while we drive and RELAX!
Colorado Here We Come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment